About Little Willows Cottage
Little Willows offers two double bedrooms en suite. Each room has:
- Freeview HD television, radio and IPod docking station;
- Hospitality tray comprising a kettle, china tea pot and cafetiere. A selection of teas, ground coffee, sugar, milk and biscuits (For Bed and Breakfast guests only);
- Bed linen;
- Fluffy white towels;
- Deep feather duvet - non-feather duvets and blankets should you prefer!;
- Complimentary shampoo and conditioners in each bathroom (For Bed and Breakfast guests only);
- Plug for electric shaver;
- There is an iron and ironing board in the hall cupboard.
The Sitting and Dining Room
This is a large open plan area. The sitting room has a HD Freeview television and DVD player. There are a variety of board games, puzzles and books for guests to amuse themselves with during their stay. The dining area has a table and chairs and bench.
The sitting room opens out onto a large terrace which provides an ideal setting for early evening drinks before going out to enjoy some of the excellent pubs and restaurants in Norwich and surrounding area. There is a wrought iron table and 4 chairs and in addition there are two garden chairs and a lounger for those wishing to make use of the garden.
There is a fully equipped 'Shaker' style kitchen with:
- Place setting for six,
- Well stocked cupboards and drawers with cooking utensils,
- Fridge with small freezing compartment,
- Fan assisted oven,
- Washing machine facilites available.
There is plenty of space. A five bar gate at the drive entrance leads onto a large gravelled area with security lighting.
- There is a single fold down bed available for an additional charge;
- Beach towels are available for days out to the seaside;
- Picnic hamper and thermos flasks for days out;
- There is also a Webber barbeque for use on the terrace.
Breakfast for Bed and Breakfast guests
Breakfast is served in the main house. There is a choice of bread, croissants, toast, cereals, yogurts and fruit accompanied by freshly brewed coffee or a selection of teas. There is also a cooked breakfast menu to choose from. If you have any special dietary requirements then please let Sally know when booking your room.
Please note that the kitchen facilites are not included for Bed and Breakfast guests.
Please read our Terms & Conditions.